The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 37, Concord Church Road at the intersection of County Road 86, North Concord Church Road in Ames Township Monday, December 15th, from 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM, weather permitting. The road is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures, as of 2/20/19, 2PM February 20, 2019
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 20, 2019
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FROM 1AM TO 1PM WED, 2/20/19, 1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW, POSSIBLE ICE, USE CAUTION February 19, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets