Athens County 9-1-1 Emergency Communications will be holding a ribbon cutting and rededication for their renovated 9-1-1 center on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 11:00 AM. The ceremony will be held at the 9-1-1 center located at 13 West Washington Street in Athens in the basement of the Athens County Sheriff’s Office. Following the ribbon cutting an open house will be held for the public until 1:00 PM.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Western Athens Co until 12:30 AM, Monday, 4/16/18, seek shelter if threatened! April 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets