Athens County is now under a LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways are hazardous and may also be very icy. Only those who feel it is necessary to drive should be out on the roads. Contact your employer to see if you should report to work. Motorists should use extreme caution.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 57, S Rodehaver Rd CLOSED, at Dog Hollow Rd today until 5PM, Mon, 8/20/218, 7AM to 5PM, please avoid area August 17, 2018
- Alexander Twp Rd 55, Oxley Rd CLOSED near intersection of Pleasant Hill Rd, Sat, 8/18/18, 7AM to 3PM, avoid this area August 17, 2018
- ODOT closing SR13, between Alderman Rd and SR550, Mon, 8/27/18 to Mon, 9/10/18, 7AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area August 17, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Fri, 8/17/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Thu, 8/16/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets