The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township, Monday, February 16th, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures, as of 2/20/19, 2PM February 20, 2019
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 20, 2019
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FROM 1AM TO 1PM WED, 2/20/19, 1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW, POSSIBLE ICE, USE CAUTION February 19, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets