The closing of Athens County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road has been delayed due to severe weather. The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township, Monday, February 23rd, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county December 13, 2017
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! December 12, 2017
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets