The closing of Athens County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road has been delayed due to severe weather. The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township, Monday, February 23rd, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Hocking River Missing Kayaker Identified as Steve Lippson, 40yr Old Male from Racine, Ohio July 9, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Recovery Operations Resumed in the Hocking River Sunday Morning for a Missing Middle-aged Male Kayaker July 9, 2017
- Athens, Ohio Rescue Operations for Missing Kayaker suspended until High Waters in Hocking River Lower July 8, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets