The closing of Athens County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road has been delayed due to severe weather. The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township, Monday, February 23rd, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Flash Flood Warning, W central Athens Co Until 11:15 PM, seek shelter if threatened, DO NOT DRIVE INTO FLOOD WATERS! May 27, 2017
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous June 2017, Crimes of the Month May 26, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for W Athens Co Until 715PM, Fri, 5/19/17, seek shelter if threatened!! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Athens Co until 11PM, Fri, 5/19/17, watch for threatening weather! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for SW Athens County until 145PM, SEEK SHELTER if threatening weather approaches! May 19, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets