The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township today, Tuesday, February 24th, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT 2AM, FRI, 6/23/17 TO 6AM SAT, 6/24/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 22, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELED, SR691 and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding during this event June 21, 2017
- Nelsonville boil order until further notice, 15468 SR691 to Kimberly Rd, Kimberly, SR 691 to former Poston School June 20, 2017
- SUMMERTIME IS PEAK TIME FOR THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORMS, Lightning Safety Awareness Week is June 18-24 June 16, 2017
- Hooper Rd, in Athens Twp CLOSED, between addresses of 9375 and 9420, Thu, 6/15/17, from 8AM to 3PM, please avoid area June 14, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets