The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 65, Deep Hollow Road for 1/4 of a mile South of Township Road150, Sand Rock Road in Carthage Township today, Tuesday, February 24th, at 12 noon, for approximately 3 weeks for a road slip project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county March 21, 2018
- THIS IS A TEST!! Join in the Statewide Tornado Drill, Consider what actions you would take if there was a tornado now! March 21, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! March 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW, 8PM TUE, 3/20/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 20, 2018
- WINTER STORM WATCH FOR ATHENS CO FROM 1AM WED, 3/21/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 19, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets