The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 25, Long Run Road between Canaan Township Road 579, Coal Hill Road and County Road 90, North Coolville Ridge Road in Canaan Township, Wednesday, April 15th, at 10 AM until Thursday, April 16th, at 6 PM to repair a road slip. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county March 21, 2018
- THIS IS A TEST!! Join in the Statewide Tornado Drill, Consider what actions you would take if there was a tornado now! March 21, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! March 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW, 8PM TUE, 3/20/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 20, 2018
- WINTER STORM WATCH FOR ATHENS CO FROM 1AM WED, 3/21/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 19, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets