The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 82, Cherry Ridge Road between County Road 69, Chase Road and Alexander Township Road 1268, Oberholzer Road in Alexander Township, today Wednesday, April 15th, from 8 AM until 2:30 PM for emergency water line repair and road slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- High Water Road Closures January 24th January 24, 2020
- Heavy Rainfall and Winds Expected This Weekend January 9, 2020
- Correction – Long Run Road Temporarily Closed Today January 9, 2020
- High Water Road Closures as of 3:30 pm, 30 Dec 2019. December 30, 2019
- Road Closures due to High Water December 30, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets