The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 69, Chase Road between County Road 82, Cherry Ridge Road and County Road 17, Fisher Road in Alexander Township, Thursday, April 23rd, at 8 AM until 3:30 PM for culvert replacement, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/24/18, 3:30PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 24, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets