The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 69, Chase Road between County Road 82, Cherry Ridge Road and County Road 17, Fisher Road in Alexander Township, Thursday, April 23rd, at 8 AM until 3:30 PM for culvert replacement, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO, 12NOON, MON, 1/15/18 TO 9AM, TUE, 1/16/18, 2INCHES SNOW, SLIPPERY ROADS January 15, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets