The Ohio Department of Transportation has announced that beginning Monday, April 27, 2015, U.S. Route 50, located between Della Drive and SR 329, will be reduced to one lane in both directions to allow for a concrete pavement restoration project. Motorists are advised to obey any reduction in speed limit through the work zone. The project is estimated to be complete by October 2015.
Most Recent Posts
- Village of Buchtel Boil Order CANCELED, Thank you for your time and patience during this incident August 23, 2017
- SR681 CLOSED Alexander Twp, from County line to Petit Rd, Twp Rd 42 until further notice, please avoid this area August 23, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, TUE, 8/22/2017, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS. August 22, 2017
- Buchtel water outage due to water line break, a boil order until further notice for the Village of Buchtel August 22, 2017
- The Plains, Roy Ave CLOSED, Pepper LN to South Street, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 8/18/17, please avoid this area August 17, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets