The Ohio Department of Transportation has announced that beginning Monday, April 27, 2015, U.S. Route 50, located between Della Drive and SR 329, will be reduced to one lane in both directions to allow for a concrete pavement restoration project. Motorists are advised to obey any reduction in speed limit through the work zone. The project is estimated to be complete by October 2015.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets