The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 59, Four Mile Creek Road between the Meigs County line and Troy Township Road 159, Hornsby Road in Troy Township, Tuesday, May 5th, at 10 AM until 3:30 PM for culvert replacement, weather permitting. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH FROM 1PM THU, 6/21/18 TO 2AM, SAT, 6/23/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS June 21, 2018
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets