The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 94, Swett Hollow Road .05 mile West of County Road 36, Hooper Ridge Road in Ames Township, today Wednesday, May 6th, at 9 AM for a roadway slip repair. This section of road will be closed for approximately 30 days. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
- Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd CLOSED, Marion Johnson Rd to Fox Lake Rd until further notice, please avoid this area February 14, 2019
- Canaan TWP RD 223, Buckley Run RD CLOSED, 1.5 miles N of US Route 50/32, until further notice, please avoid this area February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/13/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flood Warning for Urban Areas and Small Streams until 315AM Wed, 2/13/19, seek shelter if threatened February 12, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets