The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing the bridge on Rome Township Road 230, Redbud Road 2/10 mile from Rome Township Road 231, Sharps Run Road in Rome Township on Monday, May 11, 201 at 9:00 AM for approximately one week for bridge deck replacement. Please avoid the area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED until further notice, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, due to a road slip, please avoid this area May 22, 2018
- SR78 CLOSED Burr Oak Blvd to SR691 at US33 overpass, 6/4/18 to 6/29/18, please avoid this area May 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Rd, CLOSURE extended, Perry Rdg Rd to Connett Rd, until Thu, 5/17/18, 3:30PM, avoid this area May 14, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, NW Athens Co until 230PM, Mon, 5/14, 2:30PM. Seek shelter if threatened by severe weather May 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, MON, 5/13/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! May 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets