The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing the bridge on Rome Township Road 230, Redbud Road 2/10 mile from Rome Township Road 231, Sharps Run Road in Rome Township on Monday, May 11, 201 at 9:00 AM for approximately one week for bridge deck replacement. Please avoid the area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county January 21, 2019
- Athens Co Wind Chill Advisory 7PM, Sun, 1/20/19 to 10AM, Mon, 1/21/19, Wind chills as low as 15 below zero expected January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 20, 2019
- Athens Co LEVEL 3 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads closed, no driving unless absolutely necessary or emergency exists! January 20, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets