The Athens County Engineer’s Office has delayed the closing of County Road 42, Mill School Road between North Rodehaver Road and South Rodehaver Road in Lodi Township, scheduled to start Tuesday, June 9th. The repair has not been rescheduled at this time.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 17, 2018
- All Athens County Government offices CLOSED until 10AM today Wed, 1/17/18 due to the severe winter weather January 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! January 16, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO, 12NOON, MON, 1/15/18 TO 9AM, TUE, 1/16/18, 2INCHES SNOW, SLIPPERY ROADS January 15, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! January 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets