The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co road conditions hazardous, travel only if necessary and use caution!!! 12/9/17, 8PM December 9, 2017
- First accumulating snow of the season this evening 12/9/17, may cause snow covered, and icy roadways December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Mon, 12/11/17, please avoid this area December 9, 2017
- E Fourth St in The Plains CLOSED at 62 E Fourth St, 8AM to 4PM, Fri, 12/8/17, please avoid this area December 7, 2017
- Athens Co Outdoor Emergency Warning Siren TEST Nelsonville, The Plains, New Marshfield, 12noon Wed, 12/6/17 December 4, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets