The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Flash Flood Warning, W central Athens Co Until 11:15 PM, seek shelter if threatened, DO NOT DRIVE INTO FLOOD WATERS! May 27, 2017
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous June 2017, Crimes of the Month May 26, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for W Athens Co Until 715PM, Fri, 5/19/17, seek shelter if threatened!! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Athens Co until 11PM, Fri, 5/19/17, watch for threatening weather! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for SW Athens County until 145PM, SEEK SHELTER if threatening weather approaches! May 19, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets