The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO HEAT ADVISORY 1PM TO 8PM, MON, 6/18/18, DRINK FLUIDS, STAY OUT OF SUN, CHECK ON NEIGHBORS AND ELDERLY June 18, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for NW Athens County until 4:30PM, please seek shelter if threatened by storm! June 17, 2018
- ODOT restricting SR681 to one lane at 9.55 mile, US50 to SR684, 9AM, Mon, 6/18 to 5:30AM, Fri, 6/29, please avoid area June 15, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 06/13/18, 9:15AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown June 13, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order CANCELD for Chestnut, E Canal, Elmrock, SR691, Kimberly, Hocking College June 11, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets