The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Missing Kayaker’s Body Recovered from the Hocking River Tuesday Morning 7/11/17 July 11, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Hocking River Missing Kayaker Identified as Steve Lippson, 40yr Old Male from Racine, Ohio July 9, 2017
- Athens, Ohio, Recovery Operations Resumed in the Hocking River Sunday Morning for a Missing Middle-aged Male Kayaker July 9, 2017
- Athens, Ohio Rescue Operations for Missing Kayaker suspended until High Waters in Hocking River Lower July 8, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets