The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road between Trimble Township Road 1258, Walnut Hill Road and Trimble Township Road 1259, Black Road in Trimble Township, Monday, July 6th, at 8 AM for approximately one week. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- WINTER STORM WATCH FOR ATHENS CO FROM 1AM WED, 3/21/18 TO 8PM WED, 3/21/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! March 19, 2018
- Bridge CLOSED, Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd, Radford Rd to Marion Johnson Rd, 8:30AM, Mon, 3/26/18 to 6/1/18, avoid area March 19, 2018
- Join In The Statewide Tornado Drill, Wednesday, March 21 at 9:50 AM March 19, 2018
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR ATHENS CO FROM 3AM TO 1PM, SAT, 3/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER! March 16, 2018
- The Plains roads CLOSED at 57 E Fourth and 63 E First, Thu, 3/15/18, 8AM to 4PM, please avoid this area March 13, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets