The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road between County Road 24, North Rodehaver Road and County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road in Carthage Township, Wednesday, August 5th, at 8 AM for approximately 2 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 20, Strouds Run Rd CLOSED 0.1 mile S of Scatter Ridge Rd, Mon, 11/13, 8:30AM to Wed, 11/15, 3:30PM, avoid area November 13, 2017
- Rome Twp Rd 226, Mcgur Rd CLOSED at New England Rd until further notice, access Mcgur Rd from Guysville, avoid this area November 11, 2017
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 11/08/17, 9:00AM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown! November 8, 2017
- Election Day 2017, Tue, 11/7, polls are open from 6:30 AM until 7:30 PM, So, get out and cast your vote! November 6, 2017
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Athens Co until 2:15 PM, Mon, 11/06/17, turn around, don`t drown on flooded roads November 6, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets