The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road between County Road 24, North Rodehaver Road and County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road in Carthage Township, Wednesday, August 5th, at 8 AM for approximately 2 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co snow emergency canceled, drive carefully some hazardous conditions may still exist in remote areas of county February 18, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 18, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM, SAT, 2/17/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY, roads hazardous, travel only if needed, use extreme caution! February 17, 2018
- Athens Co LEVEL 1 SNOW EMERGENCY. Roadways hazardous, blowing, drifting snows, icy, drive very cautiously! February 17, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets