The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road between County Road 24, North Rodehaver Road and County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road in Carthage Township, Wednesday, August 5th, at 8 AM for approximately 2 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 109, Beebe Rd CLOSED until further notice, Haga Rdg Rd to SR329, due to a road slip, please avoid this area May 22, 2018
- SR78 CLOSED Burr Oak Blvd to SR691 at US33 overpass, 6/4/18 to 6/29/18, please avoid this area May 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Rd, CLOSURE extended, Perry Rdg Rd to Connett Rd, until Thu, 5/17/18, 3:30PM, avoid this area May 14, 2018
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning, NW Athens Co until 230PM, Mon, 5/14, 2:30PM. Seek shelter if threatened by severe weather May 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 9PM, MON, 5/13/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! May 14, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets