The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 42, Mill School Road between County Road 24, North Rodehaver Road and County Road 57, South Rodehaver Road in Carthage Township, Wednesday, August 5th, at 8 AM for approximately 2 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
- Baker Road (CR10) Closed for Emergency Culvert Replacement November 15, 2019
- ****DELAYED Until Further Notice**** Kuhns Road (County Rd 94) Closure November 15, 2019
- CR15 (Wood Road) Reopened Today November 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets