The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 48, New England Road, ½ mile South of County Road 38, Sand Rock Road in Bern Township, today Monday, August 10th, at 8 AM for approximately 3 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
- Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd CLOSED, Marion Johnson Rd to Fox Lake Rd until further notice, please avoid this area February 14, 2019
- Canaan TWP RD 223, Buckley Run RD CLOSED, 1.5 miles N of US Route 50/32, until further notice, please avoid this area February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/13/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flood Warning for Urban Areas and Small Streams until 315AM Wed, 2/13/19, seek shelter if threatened February 12, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets