The Athens County Engineer’s Office closing of County Road 48, New England Road, ½ mile South of County Road 38, Sand Rock Road in Bern Township, has been delayed until Wednesday, August 12th, at 8 AM and will last for approximately 3 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
- Baker Road (CR10) Closed for Emergency Culvert Replacement November 15, 2019
- ****DELAYED Until Further Notice**** Kuhns Road (County Rd 94) Closure November 15, 2019
- CR15 (Wood Road) Reopened Today November 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets