The Athens County Engineer’s Office closing of County Road 48, New England Road, ½ mile South of County Road 38, Sand Rock Road in Bern Township, has been delayed until Wednesday, August 12th, at 8 AM and will last for approximately 3 weeks. The roadway is being closed for a slip repair. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Excessive Heat Today & Tomorrow July 19, 2019
- Athens County to participate in Vigilant Guard 2019 July 19, 2019
- Friday & Saturday’s Heat Watch upgraded to Warning. July 18, 2019
- Excessive Heat for the Weekend July 17, 2019
- Beebe & Hooper Ridge Rd Closures July 11, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets