The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 96, Greens Run Road, between State Route 685 and County Road 67, Taylor Ridge Road in Trimble Township, today Thursday, August 13th, Monday, August 17th and Tuesday, August 18th from 8 AM to 3:30 PM each day. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
- Baker Road (CR10) Closed for Emergency Culvert Replacement November 15, 2019
- ****DELAYED Until Further Notice**** Kuhns Road (County Rd 94) Closure November 15, 2019
- CR15 (Wood Road) Reopened Today November 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets