The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 96, Greens Run Road, between State Route 685 and County Road 67, Taylor Ridge Road in Trimble Township, today Thursday, August 13th, Monday, August 17th and Tuesday, August 18th from 8 AM to 3:30 PM each day. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
- Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd CLOSED, Marion Johnson Rd to Fox Lake Rd until further notice, please avoid this area February 14, 2019
- Canaan TWP RD 223, Buckley Run RD CLOSED, 1.5 miles N of US Route 50/32, until further notice, please avoid this area February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/13/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flood Warning for Urban Areas and Small Streams until 315AM Wed, 2/13/19, seek shelter if threatened February 12, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets