The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 96, Greens Run Road, between State Route 685 and County Road 67, Taylor Ridge Road in Trimble Township, today Thursday, August 13th, Monday, August 17th and Tuesday, August 18th from 8 AM to 3:30 PM each day. The roadway is being closed for multiple culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Excessive Heat Today & Tomorrow July 19, 2019
- Athens County to participate in Vigilant Guard 2019 July 19, 2019
- Friday & Saturday’s Heat Watch upgraded to Warning. July 18, 2019
- Excessive Heat for the Weekend July 17, 2019
- Beebe & Hooper Ridge Rd Closures July 11, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets