The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 36, Hooper Ridge Road, between County Road 35, Fleming Road and Township Road 341, Albert Keirns Road in Ames Township, today Friday, August 28th from 8 AM to 3:30 PM. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Wood Road (CR15) Closed Wednesday for Bridge Paving November 18, 2019
- Gun Club Rd closed tomorrow for Paving November 18, 2019
- Baker Road (CR10) Closed for Emergency Culvert Replacement November 15, 2019
- ****DELAYED Until Further Notice**** Kuhns Road (County Rd 94) Closure November 15, 2019
- CR15 (Wood Road) Reopened Today November 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets