The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 36, Hooper Ridge Road, between County Road 35, Fleming Road and Township Road 341, Albert Keirns Road in Ames Township, today Friday, August 28th from 8 AM to 3:30 PM. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacements. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Excessive Heat Today & Tomorrow July 19, 2019
- Athens County to participate in Vigilant Guard 2019 July 19, 2019
- Friday & Saturday’s Heat Watch upgraded to Warning. July 18, 2019
- Excessive Heat for the Weekend July 17, 2019
- Beebe & Hooper Ridge Rd Closures July 11, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets