The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing 1.5 mile sections of County Road 28, McDougal Road, between State Route 550 and Millfield in Ames and Dover Townships, over the next 7 days starting today Wednesday, September 9th. The roadway will be closed from 8 AM to 5 PM daily weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous June 2017, Crimes of the Month May 26, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for W Athens Co Until 715PM, Fri, 5/19/17, seek shelter if threatened!! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Athens Co until 11PM, Fri, 5/19/17, watch for threatening weather! May 19, 2017
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for SW Athens County until 145PM, SEEK SHELTER if threatening weather approaches! May 19, 2017
- Athens County Rd 90, Mansfield Rd CLOSED Coolville Rdg Rd to Willow Crk Rd, Tue, 5/16 to Fri, 5/19, 8AM to 3PM, avoid area May 16, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets