The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing 1.5 mile sections of County Road 28, McDougal Road, between State Route 550 and Millfield in Ames and Dover Townships, over the next 7 days starting today Wednesday, September 9th. The roadway will be closed from 8 AM to 5 PM daily weather permitting. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10PM, Tue, 10/2/18, watch for changing weather conditions! October 2, 2018
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous October 2018, Crimes of the Month October 2, 2018
- Hockhocking Adena bike path CLOSED, Eclipse Company Town to Armitage Rd, until Tue, 10/2/18, 4PM, please avoid this area October 1, 2018
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH UNTIL 5PM, WED, 9/26/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER AND STREAM CONDITIONS September 24, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 73, Wolfe Bennett Rd CLOSED, Cullison Road to address 15796, 7AM to 5PM,Thu, 9/20, for 1 week, avoid area September 20, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets