The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road, between Township Road 667, Loudermilk Road and State Route 78 in Trimble Township, today Monday, September 14, from 12 noon to 5PM and tomorrow Tuesday, September 15, from 8AM to 5PM. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 57, S Rodehaver Rd CLOSED, at Dog Hollow Rd today until 5PM, Mon, 8/20/218, 7AM to 5PM, please avoid area August 17, 2018
- Alexander Twp Rd 55, Oxley Rd CLOSED near intersection of Pleasant Hill Rd, Sat, 8/18/18, 7AM to 3PM, avoid this area August 17, 2018
- ODOT closing SR13, between Alderman Rd and SR550, Mon, 8/27/18 to Mon, 9/10/18, 7AM to 3:30PM, please avoid this area August 17, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Fri, 8/17/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 16, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 36, Hooper Rdg Rd CLOSED at the intersection of Concord Church Rd, Thu, 8/16/18, 7AM to 5PM, avoid area August 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets