The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road, between Township Road 667, Loudermilk Road and State Route 78 in Trimble Township, today Monday, September 14, from 12 noon to 5PM and tomorrow Tuesday, September 15, from 8AM to 5PM. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/24/18, 3:30PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 24, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets