The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road, between Township Road 667, Loudermilk Road and State Route 78 in Trimble Township, today Monday, September 14, from 12 noon to 5PM and tomorrow Tuesday, September 15, from 8AM to 5PM. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch Until 12 Midnight, Sun, 7/23/17, Watch for changing weather conditions! July 23, 2017
- Northern Athens Co Severe Thunder Storm Warning until 5:15PM, Sat, 7/22, seek shelter if threatening weather approaches! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH UNTIL 10PM, SAT, 7/22/17, WATCH FOR THREATENING WEATHER! July 22, 2017
- Athens Co Flash Flood Watch until 8AM, Sun, 7/23/17. Watch for changing weather conditions! July 22, 2017
- ATHENS CO FLASH FLOOD WATCH THU, 12pm, 7/13/17 TO SAT, 12AM, 7/15/17, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS July 13, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets