The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road, between Township Road 667, Loudermilk Road and State Route 78 in Trimble Township, today Monday, September 14, from 12 noon to 5PM and tomorrow Tuesday, September 15, from 8AM to 5PM. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 11/15/18, 2:15PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown November 15, 2018
- Athens Co Rd 87, Antle Orchard Rd CLOSED, 1,000 ft from Oakdale Rd, Fri, 11/16/18, 8AM to 3PM, please avoid this area November 14, 2018
- ATHENS CO WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FROM 12AM TO11AM, THU, 11/15/18, WATCH FOR CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS! November 14, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order canceled for SR691and Kimberly Rd, thank you for your patience and understanding November 8, 2018
- Nelsonville boil order 15480 SR691 to Kimberly Rd, Kimberly Rd from SR691 to14455 Kimberly Rd until further notice November 3, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets