The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing County Road 32, Congress Run Road, between Township Road 667, Loudermilk Road and State Route 78 in Trimble Township, today Monday, September 14, from 12 noon to 5PM and tomorrow Tuesday, September 15, from 8AM to 5PM. The roadway is being closed for repaving. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Storm Spotter Class – Open to Public March 25, 2019
- Antle Orchard Road (Co Rd 87) Closure March 25, 2019
- Mush Run Road Closure March 19, 2019
- Athens County Crime Solvers Anonymous March 2019, Crimes of the Month March 6, 2019
- Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd CLOSED, Marion Johnson Rd to Fox Lake Rd until further notice, please avoid this area February 14, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets