The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing the intersection of County Road 76, Ladd Ridge Road and County Road 70, Meadowbrook Road in Alexander Township, Thursday, September 17, from 8AM to 2:30PM. The roadway is being closed for culvert replacement. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Rd 1, Kimberly Road CLOSED, Minkers Run Rd to Wolfe Bennett Rd, Mon, 4/23/18, 8:30AM to 2:30PM, avoid area April 20, 2018
- Athens Twp Rd 30, Ervin Rd CLOSED 3PM, Thu, 4/19 until further notice, between addresses of 6522 – 6600, avoid this area April 18, 2018
- President Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration for Ohio, Including Athens Co for Storm Damage 2/14/18 to 2/25/18 April 17, 2018
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closures 04/16/18, 3:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown April 16, 2018
- Flood Warning for Small Streams in Western Athens Co until 12:30 AM, Monday, 4/16/18, seek shelter if threatened! April 15, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets