The Athens County Engineer’s Office will be closing Rome Township Road 129, River Road, ¾ of a mile North of US Route 50 in Rome Township, Monday, November 2, 2015, at 8AM for approximately 45 days. The roadway is being closed for a bridge replacement project. Please avoid this area.
Most Recent Posts
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/15/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 15, 2019
- Athens Co Rd 10, Baker Rd CLOSED, Marion Johnson Rd to Fox Lake Rd until further notice, please avoid this area February 14, 2019
- Canaan TWP RD 223, Buckley Run RD CLOSED, 1.5 miles N of US Route 50/32, until further notice, please avoid this area February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flooding Road Closure 02/13/19, 12:00PM, Turn Around, Don’t Drown February 13, 2019
- Athens Co Flood Warning for Urban Areas and Small Streams until 315AM Wed, 2/13/19, seek shelter if threatened February 12, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets